Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hi everyone. I hope you made use of the beautiful weather we had this weekend! I know I did. One Friday I went over to Tesha’s house. We put up her trampoline. Well, to be realistic I put it up. Okay I know I know I have to give you some credit Tesha. We both put up the bars but I did most of the springs since Tesha has such weak hands. After that we jumped on it. Fun! Then we ate and played dress-up again. It’s so funny. I think we’re going to wear one of the dresses to school sometime. We went on line then and chatted to people. Then we watched the Notebook. That probably is one of my favorite movie now. It’s really sad and good! Tesha cried and I almost did but I didn’t. Then I watched another movie but Tesha fell asleep on me.
We woke up and ate French toast. Then we watched Full House. Afterwards we jumped on the trampoline again. Then I went home and fell asleep on the couch.
On Sunday I went to church but then we left early. After church we went to Lansburo to meet some friends there. My dad and I played catch and then went shopping I got fuzzy socks they are really awesome! Perfect for sliding. Then we went on a bike ride on this WEIRD bike. It’s made in Italy and it can seat 6 people. So Serenity, Sara, my parents, and I rode in it. It was really funny to see us.
We left at 3:30 so we’d be home by 6 since I had a talent show to go too. I played a piano duet with Anna. We did Great! My mom messed us up though.
And today I got to see a wolf! What good luck for me.
Two more days til Stick It! Can’t Wait!
By the way… we lost our game yesterday. The infield played well but the outfield…. Ahhh. I’ll write more later, CHloe

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

That sounds like you had a fun time. My weekend was fun as well.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Yeah no kidding. You were pretty busy this weekend. I love french toast! To bad about losing the game though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home