Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hey everyone! How was your day yesterday? Mine was good. I had softball practice but it was kind of busy since we were scrimmaging and I got stuck in the outfield. Ahh boring! We ended up tying the game- 0-0. I don’t think our coach was too happy about it. She really wants us to start being aggressive while batting.

After practice I came home and my dad was meeting with someone. Oh yeah, just to let everyone know… my dad is running for the 92nd district. But anyways I then played basketball a little while. Then I ate and then rode my bike over to Lori’s house where I was babysitting Jordan. I swear she’s the absolutely the CUTEST little girl ever! We played outside and went to the park about 6 times. It was pretty funny because each time we came back to her house she went, “park.” So we walked across the street again. We had a lot of fun.

Anyhow, we have another game tonight. Home game. I’m going to be stuck in the outfield again since Brianna wants to have more experience in the infield. Haylee’s going to be pitching! Yay! Go Haylee. Oh yeah and you to Tesha. I think she’s going to be playing shortstop.

I’m starting a new book- Green Rider by: Kristen Britain. So far it’s very good. It’s about the journey of a girl, Karigan. In which she got kicked out of school because she was in a fight. On her way home she met up with a dying man. He made her swear that she would finish his mission, to bring a “life or death” notice to the king. It’s very good. I recommend it unless you are like some people I know who absolutely hate long big books.

Well, that’s all for now. Have a great day! Chloe

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Wow you have a lot going on now a days. How did you do on your game? How did Haylee pitch?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home