Hi everyone. Anyone intrested in birdhouses? I have several for sale. I'm bringing some in tomorrow.
No game today.... learning how to slide. I think it's pretty easy, you run and lay down on your side and weeee slide. We learnt how to bundt last practice.
ONLY ONE MORE DAY TIL STICK IT COMES OUT!
That's all I have to say,
Chloe
Thursday, April 27, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hi everyone. I hope you made use of the beautiful...
- Hey everyone. Guess what I broke yet another pair...
- Happy Easter everyone. I know that’s two days old...
- 15 more days! Yeah! 15 more days till what? Well, ...
- Hope everyone had a great weekend like I did (exce...
- I know that I’m not the best with posting everyday...
- Hi everyone. How was your weekend? Mine was real...
- Hey peeps, What's up with you? Today was pretty f...
- Hi people.Hope everyone is having a good weekend. ...
- Hi everyone. How is everyone? I’m good. How was ev...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home