Here's the thing that I wrote for the yearbook but I don't think it will fit. So I decided to post it here. Have fun sorry, it's a little long.
My name is Chloe Miller Hansen. I am going to tell what I remember- what my favorites are, describe what I look like, and anything else. To start off with I am short… 5 foot flat. Brown hair that is layered and shoulder length. I have blue eyes not as blue as they were when I was younger but blue all the more. I love my eyes! So if you ever want to get my in a good mood say that you like my eyes. I don’t have any freckles L I honestally love freckles. I have my ears peirced but only once. A ton of people say I look like my mom. Which I see… but the funny thing is that we look a like a lot more in pictures than in real life. I have my dad’s chin though. I am 13 years old. 200 more days til my birthday, September 10. I am in 7th grade- I am usually one of the oldest ones in my grade. I have one dog- a black lab golden retreiver mix, Molly. She is small for her speices. Her real name is Molly Otto Miller Hansen. I have one sister, Sara. She’s 8 years old and I’m just a head taller than her. I live in Sparta, WI on W. Main st. We (my family and I) used to live in Fremont, WI. I used to have a “house” in the big pine trees. It was really perfect to play in. I could just walk into a big clearing and play. The basment of my old house had a cubby in the wall that I could fit into. The church- Hope UCC- also known as the church in the pines. Was only 5 cement sidewalk blocks away from my house. My dad was the pastor there. One of the earliest memories I have would have to be when I was 4 and dancing at a fair in Germany. Someone was videotaping me and I was just so amazed when I got to see myself dancing. My mom said I could (and can) capture people’s hearts. I also remember when I was 5 or so my friend Jenna and I were at a graduation party and we were bored so we decided to walk to my house and play. Now keep in mind my house was about 2 miles away. We took an umbrella and we told ourselve to keep to the side of the road so we wouldn’t get hit. Jenna’s grandparents found us and took us back. I have a lot of memories but I won’t bore you all with them. Well, maybe a couple more. I remember when Tesha and I were ice-skating to Horten the Elephant song. I remember when Tesha and I got in a major fight because I wouldn’t go on the tire swing with her. I rememeber on my 10th birthday Tesha got sick and we made a concotion of carrots and cake. We had a water fight too. Each of my birthday partys are full of fun! I remember when Dakota and I pulled a tree out of the ground. I don’t like cats, I don’t know why but I just don’t. I love riding horses. My favorite horse would have to be Berry. I’ve taken riding lessons but I haven’t taken any recentally. I will almost eat anything except tomatoes. I hate tomatoes. I eat French fries dipped in McFlurries. I eat pizza with ranch or mayonnaise on top. I eat apples or any other type of fruit with a spoon. I’m a fast eater. I love ice cream in hot cocoa. I ‘smack’ when I eat and it annoies my mom so much! I recently got braces and I can’t stand not eating popcorn (so I do, even if I’m not supposed to be)! Right now they are silver I’m going to have red next time. I got to designed my own room. It’s yellow in the walls and has a rainbow aross the walls. The ceiling is clouds. I’m going to be redecorating the basement. I am in choir and am an alto. I used to play the French horn but then quit when the other person moved so then I would be the only french horniest. I love baking but I’m not the best at it, oh well. I love music even if it’s listening to it or making it. I don’t have a favorite band or group or singer. I am in Jazz 3 for dance. It is my first year. The song we’re dancing to is Wake Me Up by Evenesence. I love reading! I don’t have a favorite book but one of my favorite books would have to be Ella Enchanted. I’ve read it at least 10 times. I could go on and on about the books I’ve read so I won’t even start. I am very competitive and athletic. I take part in a lot of teams and sports. My favorite sport is gymnastics. Some of the sports I play are basketball, softball, football, tennis, gymnastics, and volleyball. I’ve particapated in gymnastics for 8-9 years. I have low arches that affect me playing sports. I have a small case of laxtose intolerance and ice cream cake gets me the worst. I have lived in two towns, Fremont and Sparta. My best friend is Tesha. I really like my name. It means Verdant and Blooming or spring green. There are about 6 different ways to write my name… Clo, Cloe, Cloey, Khloe, Khloey, or Kloe. I write it Chloe. I love any name ending in i. Some of my favorites would have to be Tami or Patti. I love roller blading but I bike a lot. My favorite number is probably 41. I love the color red, but I also like black and white. I have a good friend that I call my “sister”- Patti. I go to camp each summer. I have so many great memories from there! I’ve been going since I was 5. So, 8 years. I love traveling except if it’s by ship. I have two major fears… going on a bridge or under and traveling on a ship. I’ve met a famous gymnast, Morgan Hamm. I’ve also seen Shannon Miller (an Olympic gymnast) preform. She’s great. I have a talent of losing watches and sunglasses that I’ve most unfortunatly inheritaded from my mom. My favorite season is fall. I love being outside. I live with both my parents. I’ve been to Germany, England, and a ton of states in the USA. I usually can’t stay mad at someone longer than a week. I love to talk. I don’t really like to write or spell in spelling bees and stuff. I cannot sleep with a light on or a radio or the TV on. I actually like doing the dishes. My favorite saying is, never stop smiling because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile. I probably wouldn’t be able to live without a phone or internet or books! Well, that me. (Somewhat) :)
Thursday, May 25, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Wow I haven’t posted in a long time. Sorry if any...
- Did everyone have a good weekend? I did. On Frid...
- I have two things to say...1) Happy Birthday Sara...
- Hey everyone! How was your day yesterday? Mine w...
- Today is the 28th! That means Stick It is out! Y...
- Hi everyone. Anyone intrested in birdhouses? I h...
- Hi everyone. I hope you made use of the beautiful...
- Hey everyone. Guess what I broke yet another pair...
- Happy Easter everyone. I know that’s two days old...
- 15 more days! Yeah! 15 more days till what? Well, ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
THat is really long. Are you sure you can't summen it up more. Mine was like three short paragraphs.
I know I edited it down so don't worry. This is just what I had before.
I love it, you are such a good writer Chloe. And by the way I do love your eyes! The stories about you and Tesha sound hilarious, and they sound just like something you and Tesha would do. Well that's all I have to say.
love jessica
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home