Monday, May 22, 2006

Wow I haven’t posted in a long time. Sorry if anyone cares. I’ve been pretty busy lately working to get all my projects done on time. I’m not to sure if I will get them done.
This weekend was really fun! On Saturday I slept from 1-4 pm. Then I rode my bike to Haylee’s for her sister’s graduation party. We played basketball with some of her cousins. Then Tesha and Jenna came. We played volleyball and had a watermelon seed and watermelon spitting war and played shuffleboard. Haylee and her cousin Nick against Tesha and I, we were pretty horrible! Then Adam drove by since he was watching his grandma’s dog and house. We (Tesha, Adam, Haylee, and I) talked for a while then Adam went to go get Ricky then we went to his grandma’s house and watched most of Grandma’s Boy. That’s one stupid but funny movie! Then Justin came and got us. We went back and ate watermelon and cake while watching my boss’s daughter. WE then got kicked out of the living room because her brother’s friends were sleeping in the chairs. We stayed up talking for a while.
In the morning we went on a bike ride and went to go wake up Adam and Ricky. We pounded on the window and Ricky freaked out. Then the dog peed on the floor. Then we had to go back to Haylee’s since we were supposed to help clean. We cleaned outside then I helped Haylee’s mom in the kitchen. Tesha had to go home. Then we went to Max’s (Hillary’s boyfriend) graduation party. I got home around 5 and I talked to KAYLA Nystrom.
I have not talked to her on the phone since last year right before camp. I really really miss her!! It was so good to be talking to her again. I cannot wait till camp! I have 49 days till camp when I get to see her. But the only bad thing is Sam’s going to be there this year. Oh well nothing bad’s going to happen and of course Kayla’s going to be there. We’re planning on me being able to go visit her sometime this summer. Anyways…
I don’t really have anything else to add so I’ll write more later, Chloe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home