Thursday, September 07, 2006

Good morning everyone! How are you all? I'm pretty good. Did school start to soon for you or just right? For me summer went on a little bit to long. I have a good but unusually different summer. Some of the things I did this summer would be...
Watching my 8-year-old sister.
Helping my Dad. For some of you that don't know. My dad is running for 92nd District Assembly. So I have been helping out there a lot. It's going very well right now. So that's one thing I did this summer.
Went to camp! Oh my gosh I had one of the best times ever! This year there were a lot of kids I knew from past camps but I still had a good time. I got to go canoeing, horseback riding, and sailing this year. Walter and I were out on the lake for 4-5 hours one night. It was the best. We (Walter and I) went with Jim on the Hobbi Cat. It's a sailboat with 2 sails. We seriously got up to 22 miles an hour. For canoeing I was partners with Matt but then Walter was having trouble with steering so switched with Walter so then Walter and I were partners for canoeing. It was so fun because we tripped it at least twice and there were tree branches in the way so we jumped over them in the canoe. We started out in last but we passed everyone. I can't wait to go next year!
I also got to stay with my friend Kayla up in Amburg. I stayed there for 3 days. We went to her town's festival and we did that water fight thing that the fireman do with the barrel in the middle. We got 3rd place. That was fun we all got soaked!
I also went to two volleyball camps with Haylee.
And each summer my family and I try to go on a camping trip but this year it was kind of different... we just went to Spring Green to see a play at American Players Theater. It was good but not the best one they put on. We had the hotel that we were in to ourselves.
I'm so glad to be back! Well I'll post more later hopefully.
Bye,
Chloe

4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Sounds like you had a busy summer. My summer went by to fast. The worst part was that Faith and Tara were fighting most of the time. LOL!!!

Love,
Angela

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger jessica-- said...

Well your summer seems pretty fun. School seems like it game to soon, but then again I was getting bored of summer. I went camping, to the Mall of America, and a lot of other little things. Talk to you later. Buh-Bye!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Tamra Jennell said...

Hey Chloe,
Sounds like fun, all I did was work. And of course you forgot to menchion shopping with me. I Love You Too.
Tamra Jennell

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger jessica-- said...

HAPPY B-DAY! I hope you had fun at the party, sorry I wasn't really saying anything, I didn't feel good and with my back yea. Well talk to you later
love jess

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home