Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Howdy do everyone. Hope you all had a lot of fun on that reading test. I didn’t do my best but that’s all right I was happy with how I did. I really haven’t been doing a whole lot recently. Just school, volleyball, then going home and doing whatever my mom and dad need me to do then going to sleep. Not to exciting. Last night I was a sub at volleyball. I didn’t play at all, but that’s to be expected since I was a sub. We have our next home game on the 10th I believe we scrimmage on the 5th I’m not positive though. I've been having a ton of fun with volleyball. I don’t have anything else to write about so I’ll possibly post later. Adios, Chloe

3 Comments:
Sounds like you really are enjoying volleyball. I was going to join this year but, I didn't know when it started. Maybe next year. Talk with you later.
Love,
Angela
I will definitly be coming to your next home game. And at least you were a sub, that means you are pretty good. Well I'll talk to you later Chloeslaw,
jess
I am glad you are enjoying volley ball. It's a fun sport I don't like it but a lot of my friends do like you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home