Well, yesterday I found out there's no scrimmage today. :'( Oh well. I'll survive. I wish I was playing the game today though. Good luck Haylee! Hope you do great (as usual) on your jump serve.
Hope everyone did well on the Maps testing.
I'll write more later,
Chloe
Thursday, October 05, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Howdy do everyone. Hope you all had a lot of fun ...
- Good morning everyone! How are you all? I'm pret...
- Okay so This is a picture of when Tamra and I made...
- Here's the thing that I wrote for the yearbook but...
- Wow I haven’t posted in a long time. Sorry if any...
- Did everyone have a good weekend? I did. On Frid...
- I have two things to say...1) Happy Birthday Sara...
- Hey everyone! How was your day yesterday? Mine w...
- Today is the 28th! That means Stick It is out! Y...
- Hi everyone. Anyone intrested in birdhouses? I h...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
That is a bummer that you don't get to play today. Good luck Haylee.
I did ok on the MAPS test today. It was better then yesterday I know that. Well, talk with you later.
Love,
Angela
And you yell at me for not posting in a long time.
Love ya
Haylee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home