Hey everyone. Yeah I know that I haven’t posted in forever. Sorry. Just have a lot of stuff to do. I have to finish a rough draft for book making and an article for Mr. Kennedy about the solar oven. I am doing my cell city project at home. I finished my Fire Project and am very proud of it. I am also working on the yearbook. Got a lot on my plate but I am enjoying it all.
I’ve been very busy recently especially with just 6 more days till the ELECTION!! Yay! My life is going to seem really weird since my lifestyle will majorly change after November 7th. My weekends will mostly be empty.
I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I did, we really decorate for Halloween a lot. I was scaring a bunch of little kids. It was fun. Then Jason, Jessie, Jake, and I went to the haunted house. That was fun there was this one part where a guy came out of the ceiling and it freaked me out.
A couple days ago I think it was on a Saturday James, Jason, Jessie, Jessica, Alison, and I went bowling. It was really funny to watch Alison bowl. The first game I was coming in 4th but I came up and beat James and Alison to be second. It was great. Then the last game I lost, I think. Alison and Is scores were, lets just say to many zeros.
I don’t really know what else is going on in my life. Mostly just election, friends, and school.
I’ll try to post more later I promise.
All for now, Chloe
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Well, yesterday I found out there's no scrimmage t...
- Howdy do everyone. Hope you all had a lot of fun ...
- Good morning everyone! How are you all? I'm pret...
- Okay so This is a picture of when Tamra and I made...
- Here's the thing that I wrote for the yearbook but...
- Wow I haven’t posted in a long time. Sorry if any...
- Did everyone have a good weekend? I did. On Frid...
- I have two things to say...1) Happy Birthday Sara...
- Hey everyone! How was your day yesterday? Mine w...
- Today is the 28th! That means Stick It is out! Y...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
Sounds likes you had lots of fun scaring the little kids. I could never do that.Well, talk with you later.
You definetely like to be busy. What is even better is that you do most everything well. Keep up the good work. Your fire project could be an inspiration for others.
I have a feeling your weekends won't be quite as empty as you think. Things always seem to fill them up.
Scaring kids? How could you. Did you wear a mask or were you just yourself?
HaHa very funny Mr. Hanson. I just slamed the door behind them and screamed. Then they screamed. It was fun.
You have been busy and with some of the stuff you have going no you still have time to help poeple too.
Busy is good sometimes and most of the time it can keep your mind of things.
Like scaring little kids. That’s mean. Come work with me next year and we'll see how good you are scaring adults.
Yeah you’re going to be very busy for the next month or so.
You went bowling with out me. I’m ok at bowl I usually get like a 125 or something around that.
I’m sure your weekend will fill up soon.
Dakota
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home