So I’m going down to Mexico in 23 days as part as a mission group. When we’re down there we’re working with Leigh’s friend who works with the kids who live on the street. I am so excited and even a little nervous, I have no idea what to expect. I love working with kids but I’m not able to speak Spanish very well so I’ll have some trouble communicating with them. We’re also going down there to get a general idea of why so many people have to leave their home. I’m going to start helping Leigh tutor Mexican children close to every night for about two hours.
My mom’s talked to several people who have traveled to Oaxaca before they talk about how beautiful it is. We’ll be able to travel quite a bit down there; I’m not sure what places we are visiting for sure. But when I do find out I’ll let everyone know. I know several people are doing something with Mexico; I’d be willing to help out someway if anyone wants.
The Mexican dinner is on Thursday at 4:30-6:30. I know it’s kind of expensive but all of the money we raise will be buying kids clothes and school supplies.
Well I’m almost done with my newest book, Son of a Witch. I have a math test today. That should be quite fun I’m sure.
Oh yeah, there are two home volleyball games with week, the 2nd and the 4th.
Well there’s really nothing else to write about so I will write more later.
Monday, October 01, 2007
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Attention: Adam and Ricky don’t read because it’s ...
- One of my favorite projects that I have. Basicall...
- Well this weekend was really fun! Friday my mom wo...
- Second post of the year, in the third week of scho...
- Good morning everyone,I am so glad to be back at s...
- Yes! Finally, all done with Musical Theater, I me...
- Whoo hoo! Well, I had a great weekend! I got to ...
- Hello everyone,A couple things have happened to me...
- Memoirs of a GeishaA literary sensation and runawa...
- The latest book I finished. Very good! It's the ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
Sounds cool, hope you have fun!
You forget about Mindy. That's something to post about, mean you haven't see her in how long.
Just thought to add that so.
Would you be able to take pictures down there in Oaxaca?
Have Fun, in Oaxxaca, with the test, and volleyball!!
SWEET!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home