Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hello, Last night I had a volleyball match. We did pretty well, our serves didn't go over so that really hurt us as a team, but we we're calling the ball, moving to the ball, and trying to save it. We won 1 game. Anyways, Tesha had her last meet yesterday and she ran well! Good Job Tesh. Well, after my game I went right to gymnastics. I really miss gymnastics! I was working on vault and then I had to help with front handsprings. I did two in a row and after 3 months of not working out I’m pretty sore. My mom said that I’d be able to have a private lesson at the UW-L. I can’t wait to start! Well, I’ll write more later. I hope you have a great day! Chloe

6 Comments:

At 6:54 AM , Blogger MILLER #7 said...

Good job tesha and i hope you have fun Chloe.

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger MILLER #7 said...

Have fun with your lessons.

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger Cody said...

I am so happy that you got lessons a UW-L, I know how much you love gymnastics! Yay!! Don't hurt yourself though, wouldn't want to see you hurting

 
At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya good job.That must be a good thing to do,gymnastics and all.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Good job Tesha. What place did Tesha get? Don't hurt yourself in gymnastics. Have fun. Maybe in your last game your team will win. Have fun in volleyball and gymnastics.

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

Chloe next time hit the ball:) Just kidding you can miss it all you want. Just keep your face out of it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home