Monday, October 24, 2005
Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't been up to a lot lately. How was everyone's weekend? I had an awesome weekend! We had Tesha's party on Saturday. It was so much fun. We went to the movies and then to the park to play and hang out. Then at 7:40 or so half of us went to Tesha's house. We stayed up till 3 or so then we went to sleep. I had to get up at 7 because I had to go to church since I was in the service. With 4 hours of sleep I was pretty tired. I watched the Packers get beat by the Vikings. It was a bad lost because the Packers were winning but they let the Vikings come back and win. It wasn't a bad lost in the score, 20-23. I'll write more later, Chloe buh bye

2 Comments:
Haha. Thats all for now.
Yeah, the party was pretty fun. I like being at the park the best though! Well, buh bye. LaTeShA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home