Thursday, October 13, 2005
Howdy~ Well, another day another game. Our last game of the season is tonight at Lincoln. I'm kind of glad that the season is rapping up but then I have to wait for January for Basketball to start. But I still have coaching so I'll be pretty busy with sports. Well, my mom got a job finnally. She's really happy with the job she got. For anyone who didnt' know my mom was unemployed for a couple months after being lad off. I'm glad that she got a job that she enjoys. Oh yeah, Tesha's birthday is this Saturday! 13 years of age. I'm not sure if her party will be this weekend or next because Tesha's sick and it's not fun being sick at our own birthday party. Well, I'll write more later. Chloe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home