Monday, October 17, 2005

I hope everybody had a great weekend! I did. On Friday I went to the football game and guess what Spartans won! I went with my friend Haylee to her brothers "Midnight Madness” a tip-off to his basketball season. Then I spent the night since we got back at 1 am. Then I went out to Tenee's farm to help assemble the trebuchet. Well, I don’t know for sure of the times but I’ll let you know as soon as I know. Well, actually played with the kids, (Hattie, Barbara, and Will) so that they wouldn't get in the way. We played Dog-opoly for about 3 hours. Just for everybody’s information we're going out to the farm next Wednesday so we can watch it fling pumpkins and other vegetables. I also watched the Bears game and the Angels game. Well, that’s all I have to say for right now. So, I’ll write more later. Bye-bye Chloe. Oh wait HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESHA!

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Blogger MILLER #7 said...

Is everyone going or just the ones who want to??

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger EoLhC said...

I think everyone is going.

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

Ya, go Bears.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

Thank you chloe. It sounds like you had a fun weekend. Sure better then mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home