Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My first day back at the gym last night. I am now taking private lessons from Jackie. It's her first year coaching at the UW-L. We worked on back-handsprings on the floor, cartwheels on beam, and kips on bars. I'm going again on next monday. Oh yeah the trebuet will be flung on Friday next week instead of Wednsday. My dad and Andy already made the Fixed Counter Weight Trebuchet. They're goign to try to build a Floating Arm Trebuchet. If you want to know more check out this website-> http://www.totalinsanity.net/main/treb/trebuchet.htm. Well, I have to go know. Buh Bye Chloe

3 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

What were those people throwing? To me it looked like air. When I watched the videos. I can't wait til we get to go and watch that. I was practising on kart-wheels last night also. I am not quite good at them yet but I am getting there. Well, talk to you later.

 
At 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am happy for you because, you are out there doing something that makes you fell good.

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

Go Chloe! That sounds like fun. I wouldnt do that, but it sounds like you like it. I Love trebuchets. Mainly cause I like seeing things thrown really far.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home