Monday, October 31, 2005
Happy Halloween! How is everyone? Hope everybody’s weekend was as fun as mine! On Friday the whole day I helped my dad and Andy build the trebuchet and set up for the party that we we're having on Saturday. I got pretty muddy and dirty with helping set-up. Around 6 my mom and some friends went to Norskadala for their annual haunted hike. It was really really fun. There was one guy lying on the ground and when I walked past him he reached out and grabbed my ankle. I freaked out! Then I slept over at the farm. I had cookies and a doughnut hole for breakfast yummy. Then I helped my dad run into town to get some 8 by 8 14 foot pieces of wood. I got pretty wet and muddy. Then I went to go play football and came back for the trebuchet party. We had some pretty good flings. I'm not sure how far or high they went but they went pretty far! The potato canon worked really well. We fired a lemon in it and it went over some trees that are right next to the bike trail. The lemon, I bet, went a good 500 feet or so. Then I went to Cody's party. Happy Birthday Cody! Today is Halloween; I'm still not sure what I’m going to be. The first 1 and a half or so I’m going to be at my house passing out candy, but it's not going to be easy to get the candy if you come by my house. So if you're out trick or treating or taking a little sibling or someone make sure you stop by W. Main St. Well, I'll write more later, Don’t get to scared tonight. Chloe

2 Comments:
I will see what I can do. I might be able to come over. I am going with Faith and Tara. So I will see what I can do. Happy Halloween everyone. Oh, and Happy Birthday Cody.
Happy Halloween ot you to! Cody's party was awesome! Your house was pretty cool. Even though it was really, really foggy lol. buh bye
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home