I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. Nothing new has been going on in my life. Well, besides I'm getting braces on the 11th of January. But that's about it. I don’t really have a lot of say. Since Mr. Kennedy noted that it was National Buahumba Day I thought it would be fun to look up some more "national days". I have a few but I'm going to list the months first then in my next post I'm going to list the weeks.
January~ National Blood Donor Month, National Hobby Month, Hot Tea Month, National Oatmeal Month, National Soup Month
February~ American Heart Month, An Affair to Remember Month, Black History Month, Canned Food Month, Creative Romance Month, Great American Pie Month, National Cherry Month, National Grapefruit Month, National Weddings Month
March~ Irish American Month, Music in Our Schools Month, National Craft Month, National Frozen Food Month, National Nutrition Month, National Peanut Month, National Women's History Month, Poetry Month, Red Cross Month, Social Workers Month
April~ National Humor Month, International Guitar Month
Keep America Beautiful Month, Lawn and Garden Month, Poetry Month, National Welding Month, Stress Awareness Month, Sexual Assault Awareness Month
May~ Date Your Mate Month, National Barbecue Month, National Bike Month, National Blood Pressure Month, National Hamburger Month, National Photograph Month, National Recommitment Month, National Salad Month, Older Americans Month
June~ Aquarium Month, Candy Month, Dairy Month, Fight the Filthy Fly Month, Gay Pride Month, National Accordion Awareness Month, National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month, Rose Month, Turkey Lovers Month
July~ National Anti-Boredom Month, Unlucky Month for weddings, National Hot Dog Month, National Ice Cream Month
August~ Admit You're Happy Month, Family Fun Month, National Catfish Month, National Eye Exam Month, National Golf Month, Peach Month, Romance Awareness Month, Water Quality Month, National Blueberry Month, National Picnic Month
September~ Classical Music Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, Fall Hat Month,
International Square Dancing Month, National Courtesy Month, National Piano Month, Chicken Month, Baby Safety Month, Little League Month, Honey Month, Self Improvement Month, Better Breakfast Month
October~ Adopt a Shelter Dog Month, Apple Jack Month, Awareness Month, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Clergy Appreciation Month, Computer Learning Month, Cookie Month, Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Eat Country Ham Month, International Drum Month, Lupus Awareness Month, National Pizza Month, National Popcorn Popping Month, Sarcastic Month, Seafood Month
November~ Aviation History Month, Child Safety Protection Month, International Drum Month, National Adoption Awareness Month, National Epilepsy Month, National Model Railroad Month, Peanut Butter Lovers Month, Real Jewelry Month, National Sleep Comfort Month
December~ Bingo Month, Write a Friend Month
I thought someone might be interested in this. I found them quite funny. Well, enjoy, Chloe
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hello everyone, I hope your having a better day t...
- Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! ...
- Howdy, how was everyone's day? Mine was okay. I st...
- Another busy weekend has came and gone. This week...
- Hello everyone, It's snowing again. Yeah! My paren...
- Hello everyone,I hope you all had a great turkey d...
- Ahola, How's everyone doing? Last night Tesha, A...
- Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I h...
- Hello people, how was everyone's weekend? Mine wa...
- Here's another intresting email that I found. Any...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Wow, that is a lot of nationals. LOL! I have 2 new posts. If you ever get bord you can look at them. One is about Tara and the other is about basketball. Talk with you later.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home