Tonight we have another game. Tonight we play G-E-T. Last year we beat them but according to Coach they're supposivly tough to beat. Well, practice last night wasn't that bad. We didn't have to run as much as I thought we would. We only ran an 11, 9,7,5,3,1. Then we scrimmaged the red team so they could work on a 3/4 press play.
Has anyone ever read, My Sister's Keeper? I really want to read it. I sounds really intresting and I've heard that it's really good.
Well, I don't really have anything else to say so adios, Chloe
Thursday, February 02, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Well, last night was intresting. Both teams lost...
- Okay several people have told me that I should pos...
- Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. ...
- Basketball game last night! Both 7th grade Sparta...
- Howdy everyone! How ya doing? I'm doing okay. I do...
- Depression is a terrible desease! On Saturday som...
- How was everyone's weekend? Mine was better than ...
- Hey people! What's up with everyone? Nothing news ...
- * In Her Little Hands *a poem about Dominique Moce...
- One present I got from my mom for christmas was th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
I thought we were going to have to run that * 2. I did not here coach say that the other team was hard. We will see later today.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home