Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Well, last night was intresting. Both teams lost. I was starter for the 1st and 2nd quarter. From then on I didn't play. Before I tell you about that I'll say that it was a tough game and that West Salem has a good team. The red team did a lot better but still lost by 3. I played probably my worst game ever! Even though I made half of my teams baskets I played horribly. Well I only got to play two quarters (well, not even all of the quarters) because from what I understand is that I fouled (I will admit to fouling) and then coach thinks that I kicked the ball off of the wall. (I really didn't intentionally kick the ball). But my foot hit the ball and it rocketed off the wall back to me. Coach was very mad! He yells, "Chloe you're Not playing anymore of the game!" But anyways, Angela, Tesha and Haylee all played very well. I'm really nto looking forward to practice tonight but I have to go. Well, I'll probably write more later. Adios, Chloe

4 Comments:

At 6:33 AM , Blogger Tamra Jennell said...

Hey girl its all good. Sorry your played bad. But as long as you had fun, which sounds like that didn't happen either. Well everything will work out for the best. love you lots,
Tamra

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

You are not looking forward for tonights practise. Neither am I. I thought coach was mad at me during the first quarter. Because I was doing the defence wrong. Hopefully he will not be to upset. Well, I will let you go for now. Love Angela

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger jessica-- said...

Hey, sorry that you played bad, even though your couch got mad at you like that. :( Better luck next time! I wouldn't look forward to practise either.

luv ya
Jessica

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Well I guess I was wrong. You didn't exactly play a great game but you put those things behind you and move on. You are a great player but everybody has off days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home