Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Okay several people have told me that I should post so I'm finally getting around to it. Well, nothing exciting has been happening to me so there isnt' much to write about. We have a game tonight but you all probably know that. It's against West Salem. I really hope I play better than I did last night at practice. It really doesn't help that we had an over pumped ball. For everyone who doesn't know, I play point. Well, that's about it on basketball. I don't really have anything else to write about... well, Haylee and I are doing a duet for Solo and Ensomble. That should be sort of fun. Well, I'll probably post more later, Chloe

2 Comments:
Well I'm sure that you will do great at your game. You and Haylee should do great for Solo and Ensomble.
I have a solo for Solo and Ensomble. Don't forget about me. I think Tesha and someone is doing it for band.
You did good at the game other then the incedent with the ref., but I will not get into details. Well, I will let you go for now. Angela
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home