Monday, January 23, 2006
Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I did. On Friday right after basketball we went across the river to Winona, my parents, Eunie, and Steve went to a concert. I had to stay at their house to watch Ben and Sara. Their oldest, Isaac was at a basketball game. The one and only game that we played was Tackle Chloe. I came out of that game with a scratch on my neck. They had fun so I was glad. Then we watched Tom and Jerry. Then I helped them go to bed and then I read some of my book, Zig Zag by Ellen Wittlinger. Then I fell asleep. Then on Saturday we went to go look at a van, I don’t' think we're going to get it though. We came home and then I went to go play football. At 5:45 I had to go baby-sit Henry and Evie. We had fun playing checkers, twister, and house. Then we watched Treasure Planet. They went to bed like little angels and I was so glad. On Sunday I went to church then we went to go eat at my grandparents house. When we went home there was a message on our machine from Pat and Patti. Pat and Patti are really good friends from Fremont (where we used to live). I call Patti my "big sister" they were on their way to Minnesota and were coming by Sparta. We had a nice visit with them. I was so happy that I got to see Patti! Then my dad and I watch the football games. I hope Haylee and Tesha had fun at Haylee's basketball game! I wish I could of came. Well, I'll right more later, Chloe

2 Comments:
Hi Chloe, it sounds like you had fun this weekend. Babysitting is always fun when its with little kids! :D Well I will talk to you later, have a good day!
Jessica
p.s.Thanx for inviting me
What a busy weekend. Mine was not that movement. My family sat around with some kind of illness.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home