Friday, January 20, 2006
Basketball game last night! Both 7th grade Sparta teams won Yeah!!!! I was point gaurd and played almost all of the game. I had 4 points and several nice assistes. Tesha, Haylee, and Angela all played very well. Good luck on your game tonight Ricky! Anyways after the games we went to McDonalds Tesha and I were really hungry so we bought 3 cheeseburgers, french fries, and a mcflurry to split. You know what's really good but sounds disgusting... french fries dipped in a Mcflurry. You should try it sometime. Then we ate the rest of Haylees mcflurry, and the rest of Megans mcflurry, and then Megan bought mcflurry one for us. Yum! Well, that was my day yesterday, so much fun. What does everyone have planned for the weekend? Basically all I'm doing this weekend is baby-sitting. Fun Fun. Well, I dont' have anything else to add so I'll write more later, Chloe

5 Comments:
You were REALLY hungry and all you got was that to split? You can't eat very much. Congrats on the games.
mcflurry = mcyucky
That is just my opinion.
I am sorry that I haven't posted or commented much lately. You always do such good work. I will make a better effort to keep up.
I hope this semester goes as well, if not better than, last semester. Keep up the good work.
That is all you ate. I could've eatent that much by myself if not more. But I don't really care for mcflurries so I guess I will never know how a french frie tastes with it.
Come on you guys Tesha and I only had 1.25 of our own money so we couldn't eat a whole lot because we were baging off of Haylee and Tamera and Megan. They loaned us all the money besides 1.25.
We all did great at the game. I thought it was cool when you guys were at McDonalds and I happened to go threw that same McDonalds drive threw. Well, have a FUN weekend. I will see you at practise tonight. Love Angela
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home