Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Howdy everyone! How ya doing? I'm doing okay. I don’t' really have anything specific that I wanted to talk about. There’s a gymnastics movie coming out, Stick It. There isn’t a whole lot of information out on it yet. Well the game last night went pretty good. I was happy with the way I played. We played Tomah. The first game, the one I played we lost by 11 points I think. I made all except 2 of the points and made a nice assist to Angela who made the basket. The red team that Tesha plays on won their game by 4 points. She didn't play her best but it wasnt' her worst either. Good job Tesh! Well, another game on Thursday in Viroqua. Have fun at Meadowview Dakota. Well, I dont' have anything else to write so I"ll write more later.

1 Comments:
I think we did great. The white/yellow team did the best they could. The red team did really great. Tesha may not have done her best but she did great. I think the score for our team was
11 to 21. I can't remember what their score was, but they did awsomely. There were a couple girls on our team that I didn't play that well. But that is because either they are just learning, they did not do that well because they were nervouse, or they did not put their heart into the game. Well, I will let you go for now. Hopefully we will do better on Thursday. Love Angela
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home