Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hi everyone. How was your weekend? Mine was really good besides getting a cold. On Friday Tamra came over to my house and we attempted to make rebaked potatoes. Attempted would probably fit our whole cooking experiences. I only could find one potato. They turned out okay. We went on a bike ride to go see what Sara was up to and pick up some groceries. We went to go see if Jason was home and he was so we went shopping and came back home and made pizza and Tamra made the best pie EVER! Ice Cream Shoppe Pie. It’s made out of Oreos and cool whip. YUMM!!! Sal came over for a little while and we were watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I think it’s the worst Harry Potter movie so far. We went to bed at 1:15 or so.
On Saturday we woke up and again attempted to make buttermilk pancakes. Did you know that you kind of need to add water for buttermilk to actually taste good? Whoops, we forgot to add water. So it tasted really really bad all sour and eww! We decided to give my dad them and call it an April Fools joke. We also added pink food color. My mom then made pancakes from a mix the turned out well. Then I had to clean and go rake my Grandma’s lawn. Then we went to go bug Jason, Jesse, and James. We then went home and convinced my mom to take us to Lacrosse. We got dropped off at the mall. Tamra was really hyper. : ) As normal, whenever we found something green she’d freak. Then we went with my mom, Sara, and Sara’s friend Jackie to Hong Kong Buffet. I tried everything there was, okay not everything, but close enough to it. Then we went to this dance at the Waldorf School. It was pretty fun. Tamra then ended up staying the night again.
Today (Sunday) my dad drove her to her church and I’m just lying around doing nothing. I guess nothing else is new with me. Except that I’m really mad at myself. Well, I’m going to end this now so I’ll write more later, Chloe

5 Comments:

At 6:50 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Well sounds like you had a very eventful weekend. Hope it was fun. Sometime I will have to try some of that pie, but I think that I will pass on the pancakes.

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger Tamra Jennell said...

We had lots of fun and I learned never to pick hairs off Jason when he is playing a video game. LOL

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Amanda T said...

It's nice to hear that you guys had fun. I think everyone needs to get out and have fun as often as possible, but for some that is not very easy, so it is always good to take it when you get the chance.

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

I wish I had a fun weekend like that it's sounds really fun. I played all weekend with my neighbors but I do all the time so what's new. I totally agree with amanda. Everyone needs to get out and have some fun.

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger jessica-- said...

I was in Iowa all weekend, I had a soccer game, and wedding reception to go to. So that is my weekend. I explained it in my blog. Well sounds like you are not going to be a chef when you grow up! :D luv ya
--jessica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home