Thursday, November 16, 2006

So here’s my long awaited post.

I’ll first tell you all about my weekend… Friday Alison, Jessica P, Jessica W, Tesha, hopefully Haylee, and I are going bowling for a girl’s night. Then on Saturday I am working at the brat sale, What fun. I also have to help my downstairs in the basement. Then Tesha and maybe Haylee’s going to spend the night. That is always fun! I don’t think we really have anything planned but we’ll find something to do. Tesha you should bring your skateboard! Sunday who knows what I’ll do probably get dragged downstairs against my will and have to sand the ceiling or peel up tiles.

You’re probably wondering what the heck is the big deal about working downstairs. My dad promised Sara and I that we would have a rec-room in the basement. So that’s what’s going to happen. The sad thing is that we started this project during my 5th or 6th grade year and haven’t yet finished. I am in charge of decorating-furnishing-and helping finishing. I have several ideas and pictures in my mind about how I want it to look. The thing is that I have to many ideas I’m not sure which one to pick, I might just combine all of them, or just take ideas for them. I can’t wait till all the construction is done so I am able to start on my job.

Not much is really going on in my life. Just the same old same old. Oh yeah I also have to go to La Crosse Friday to go shopping. I have to get new shoes and some other things. I don’t really like shopping actually I do like however just going to hang out with friends at the mall or something.

This weekend my mom’s going to go to a college friend’s cabin to meet up with a group of them. I think that’s so cool that she’s able to do that. She needs a break like that. It also makes me think… in 5 years I will be starting college. What will I be like when I’m 19? What will I be like when I graduate college? What will my friends be like? The future is really kind of scary to think about. All the possibilities. That would probably why I don’t think about it all that much.

Right now what I’m working on… My book, I think I’ll be pretty proud of it. I wish I would be a better writer but you know how that is. I love the front cover. I am also working on a biology project. And of course Math dear old math, how I hate you. I’m so happy, I ditched NovaNet. HeHe. I’ve also have been working on yearbook. If you have any ideas on how you’d like it to look like please let me know or comment or something.

I’m reading a book right now about a government class putting on a mock court case. I think that’s really cool. The whole case revolves around three popular girls picking on Ivy aka Poison Ivy. Ivy was volunteered by the teacher to sue the “evil three”.

In 28 more days the movie, Eragon is going to come out! I can’t wait. The books are wonderful and I think the movie’s actually going to stick to the story line pretty well. I just hope they don’t, like some other movies I know, leave out some of the important or funny parts. Then in 2008 I believe the Cirque Du Freak movies are coming out. YAY!
Well, I think this post has been long enough. I hope you’re happy now Adam. I’ll write more later… Maybe.


Chloe <3->

7 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Blogger Gordon said...

Well it's about time, and I have no idea what that Eragon thing is. I hope you, Tesha, and Haylee? have fun!

 
At 5:27 AM , Blogger Becca said...

I don't like shopping either I don't know why a just don't. Anyway have a fun weekend.

 
At 5:56 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

Wow! It's like the dam broke and the words came spilling out. You don't write much for quite a while and then you write a whole book for a posting. Way to go.

I hope your remodeling project goes a little more quickly now. I know how those can go.

When am I going to see your math documentation and when will I see you "prove" to me that you know each concept? I suppose that depends on when you wish to receive a credit. Perhaps your math credit is going to come as slowly as you remodeling project.

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger HJK said...

Finally it took you long enough to post. I know I can't wait for eragon to come out either. I hope it sticks to the story line. I hate it when they cut out important parts. Well got to go. Haylee

 
At 6:05 AM , Blogger MILLER #7 said...

How can you not like shoping? Well to an extent. Yeah the basment does need alot of work if its still the same since the last time I seen it. Well hope you have fun.

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger RLT said...

Well have fun this weekend I will see you at the brat sale oh yeah don’t worry Adam I am with you on the hole Eragon thing. I think I am not for sure but it could be a book.

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Have a fun weekend. Eragon?
Have fun working in the basement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home