Something to know.
Hi,
Well you might know by now but my dad lost last night to the 22 year incumbent. I’m not able to give you definite numbers since I have no idea what they were. But the percentage would be: 46% Miller and 54% Musser. I really don’t have much to say so I’ll see you guys tomorrow or later today.
Chloe
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hey everyone. Yeah I know that I haven’t posted i...
- Well, yesterday I found out there's no scrimmage t...
- Howdy do everyone. Hope you all had a lot of fun ...
- Good morning everyone! How are you all? I'm pret...
- Okay so This is a picture of when Tamra and I made...
- Here's the thing that I wrote for the yearbook but...
- Wow I haven’t posted in a long time. Sorry if any...
- Did everyone have a good weekend? I did. On Frid...
- I have two things to say...1) Happy Birthday Sara...
- Hey everyone! How was your day yesterday? Mine w...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
Yeah but you can be happy that the Dems, took the house. I am still not happy about the outcome, but hey things cant get too bad for the next 2 years at least- we still have Bush, so yeah I think that the Dems can have all they want as long as we have the president.
Well on the bright side he olny lost by 8 percent which is not that bad. If you think about he could of done a lot worse. I mean if you consider today's world he could of done a lot worse. Anyway I think I better go this way I don't say something I'll reget later.
Talk to ya later.
Ya your dad should have won he worked really hard and he deserved it more than the other dude. And I don't think that having Bush as a president is something to be proud of. NO offense Tamra. Haylee
That is a bummer that your dad did not make it. Is he going to try anouther time? Who knows maybe he will get in. Well, talk with you later.
That is really to bad that your dad did not win. Well he ran and hopefully that counts for something to other people. Because it count's for something to me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home