Tuesday, October 02, 2007






A few pictures from a long car ride with my favorite people! Haylee and Tesha.

I know this was two weekends ago when we went to the fair but I just got the pictures.


I miss them so much!


They're doing pretty well at the High School.


Haylee is a setter on Varsity and occasionally on Varsity Reserve. Tesha is a backrow specialist with me on Freshman team.




Don't worry they haven't lost their sense of freakishness.


Or strangness.


Or funniness.


Or what ever else you would describe them as.







They're still willing to take risks... even though I was the only one to do flips on the bungee thing!












And of course, they argue and fight all the time still. But dispite that we're still friends. Funny how that works. I swear some things never change. :) And hopefully never will.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Pics.

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger The Chibi guy said...

Aw...Chloe I shed a tear for you.

 
At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so want to jump on that bungee thing!><

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home