Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yea...

Appetizer

What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

The zipper!


Soup

What is currently your favorite song?

My all time favorite is I’ll Be by GooGoo Dolls. My favorite right now is, The Older I get by Skillet.


Salad

What’s your favorite name?

Seana Rose for a girl, and Michael Walter for a boy.


Main Course

What movie would you like to star in?

I have a tie, Buttercup in Princess Bride or Haley Graham from Stick It.


Dessert

Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water.


Softball started Monday. J It’s gone really well so far. They’re about 30 girls out, with only two teams Varsity and Varsity Reserve. Larson only takes about 12 to 14 girls for Varsity.

I’m really enjoying it so far, and am glad I went out for it.

Not much else is going on so that’s all for now.

6 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

The zipper


Soup

What is currently your favorite song?

Happy? By Mudvayne


Salad

What’s your favorite name?

William Murderface





Main Course

What movie would you like to star in?

Halo



Dessert

Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water.

 
At 6:13 AM , Blogger The Chibi guy said...

What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

Ummm...ones that don't make you spew up your guts.

What is currently your favorite song?

I've heard it sooooo many times and yet it never gets old...

LOW BY FLOW RIDER!!!!!!!!!!

What’s your favorite name?

probably Leandro pronounced

le-an-drro

What movie would you like to star in?

The rescue of the maiden part 2

Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Burning, scalding, hot water...The pain makes me fell alive!!!

 
At 6:25 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Favorite carnival/amusement park ride...

The Zipper(just thought I'd keep it going)


Favorite song...

Wow, that's a tough one, All time "Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Right now, "Don't Say Goodbye" by Skillet


Favorite name...

I'll get back to you on that...


Movie to star in...

Anything with sports sounds good.


Warm or Cold water...
WARM...

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger Becca said...

Appetizer What is your favorite
carnival/amusement park ride?
Don't have one.

Soup What is currently your favorite song?
I have three.
I'm olny me when I'm with you/ Taylor Swift Broken Brigdes Toby Kieth & Lindsey Haun. And the other one is by Bolwer Girls? I think.

Salad What’s your favorite name?
Rose

Main Course What movie would you like to star in?
Not sure.

Dessert Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water.

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

Amusement Park Ride
Raging Rapids in 6 flags

Favorite song
Enter Sandman by Metallica

Name
Brion Stoutarm!

Movie
(Halo isnt a movie Boettcher)
Probly Lord of the Rings.

Waters
Warm

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger jaydee said...

Appetizer
Zipper

Soup
Why can't I by Liz Plair. Today's the day by Amiee Mann. Gpsy Woman By Hillary Duff. And Take me there by Racsal Flatts. I can never have just one favorite song per monmet.

Salad
Elizabeth Griffen, Fiona Lee, and Roseetta and Griffen Micheal James

Main Course
Maybe Pride and Prejuice but it is very long and uneventful. But it has great acting.

Dessert
warm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home