Thrusday Treat
AppetizerOn a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Root Beer! Or hot cocoa with chocolate chips in it. Yum
Enjoy your weekend!
My uncles up and he wants to go skiing so that might be in the forecast for my week. :) Yay!

2 Comments:
1-10 b-day scale:
I don't rly look forward to my birthday but I look forward to gaining a year in life...
Words I don't like:
I don't like it when you have to say "edit it"...
Sunglasses and what they look like:
I normally don't...but mine are like big black rimmed and there a square shape...
Book dedication:
I would dedicate the story I'm writing right now to my mom...But it kind of depends on who means a lot to me atm...and what the story is about!
Beverage:
Apple Juice
...and awesome! Have fun if you go skiing =)...
Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
I hate the word "the" for no apparent reason.
Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
I wear Elton John sunglasses
Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
Pie
Dessert
Coffee
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home