Stuff
AppetizerWhen you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
Train!
Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
Nope
Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Saturday... I got 17 hours of sleep, I wasn't feeling good.
Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
I have so many! But I will narrow them down to Tally Youngblood from Uglies. Anna from My Sister's Keeper. Alex Rider from the Alex Rider Series. Saphira from Eragon. And last but not least, Gemma Doyle from a Great and Terrible Beauty series.
Dessert
Fill in the blank:
One day, I hope to see _______
The Olympics!
Today's Will's (Sal's younger brother) birthday. He's going to be 7! So we're having dinner at our house. Should be fun.
Tomorrow's Valentines Day. I don't have anything planned. I'm trying to convince my dad to ask my mom out for dinner... but we'll see how that goes. :)
I'm reading a good book right now, The Named by Marianne Curley.
Kathryn Clarenbach's taking up a lot of my time right now, But I'm keeping up with projects. I can't wait til I see how this project turns out. Should be quite awesome!
That's about it,
So have a good day

1 Comments:
Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
Any
Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
Sure
Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Who needs sleep
Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
all of Dethklok's band members
Dessert
Fill in the blank:
One day, I hope to see _______
Death
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home