Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuseday

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would definatly be a black lab, a small one though since I'm short. I just love black labs!

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
The book, The Color Purple by Alice Walker.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Anywhere from 5-30 minutes. People say I'm slow though.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
My dad's side: 6 and we aren't really close. Mom's side: 3 we're pretty close.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
CMH: Chocolate Milk Horses

Last night I didn't have dance thank to Sal not being here. :( But I got to go to the girls games. Which was as normal fun. Tesha's game was a very tense game... but it was good. She played well to, as normal. The varsity girls killed West Salem. Haylee didn't play to well but she played solid defense.

I have an ortho appointment today. :(

Softball starts soon!

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would be a black lab, Great Dane Mix.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Deep Purple the band

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
15 minutes

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
My dad's side: 3 and I'm really close with all three of them

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. Judgment,Curse,Betrayal.

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

Appetizer
I'm not sure what kind of dog I would be but I am usually in the dog house at home anyway right now so much would change.

Soup
Syrple (the only word that rhymes with it)

Salad
I'm ready before I even wake up.

Main Course
15 cousins, not so close anymore.

Desert
MLH = Merriment, Laughter,and Happiness.

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger The Chibi guy said...

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

Australien Shepperd, I think?
Hair.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?

Sarah's face when shes angry.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

5-10 minutes if I wake up to a good song.

+10 minutes if i wake up to the on going family feud.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

Mom side: 8 close with all.

Dad side: 14 never even see there faces.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for.

Silly,jummping,dork

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home