Thursday Thirsty
Appetizer:Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
Hungry
Soup:
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
The temperature and hiking weather
Salad:
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
A couple of the pop ups were pretty bad...
Main Course:
Name three things that make you happy daily.
Coming to school, Seeing my sister, and Music
Dessert:
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
Dishwashing soap.
The Kathryn Clarenbach project is still going strong... :) Can't wait til it's done. :) Only because it's going to look so cool!
Good Luck Sparta Girls! I wish I could go!
I think that's it...
Good bye.

4 Comments:
Appetizer
wierd
Soup
The smell in the air and the color of the leaves.
Salad
I can only think of twice. Once when one of my sister friends thought I was her.
Main Course
Music, Art, Friends
Dessert
soap
Appetizer:
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
BORED
Soup:
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
Beautiful scenery
Salad:
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
Yes but I cant go into description school inappropriate
Main Course:
Name three things that make you happy daily.
Coming to school, hanging around friends, and Games
Dessert:
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
dish soap makes washing dishes easier
Appetizer:
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
terrified
Soup:
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
Everything about it
Salad:
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
pop ups
Main Course:
Name three things that make you happy daily.
Coming to school, friends, and Music
Dessert:
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
Bleach [:
Appetizer
Hungry
Soup
The weather
Salad
the pop-ups
Main Course
tv, talking, sleeping
Dessert
Shampoo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home