Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
Normally two. Two necklaces or a braclet and necklace.
Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
The piece my sister's learning right now. I love listening to her play the violin. Well unless she's just learning it.
Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
My friend Jenna Otto.
Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Superbad :(
Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me disgusted like rape.
I'm hoping to go to the Tomah vs. Sparta girls basketball tomorrow. We'll see.
The timeline's getting near finished!
I'm reading a good book, Tamar by Mal Peet. It's really intresting.
Solo-Ensombles coming soon. We need more pracitce, but oh well.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Tuseday
- Stuff
- Friday Feast
- Tuesday Treat
- Thrusday Treat
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgMI guess,...
- Friday Feast
- Monday Meal
- Ho-Hum...
- New Feast
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
one heavy metal braclet
Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
go Sailin
Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
Zakk Wylde.
Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
300
Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me sick like this world.
Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
one necklace with a turtle on it.
What is your favorite instrumental song?
ummm....what???
Who has a last name that you like?
I like my last name I don't want to switch last names...*snif*
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
umm... all of the recent ones like the golden compass.
Nothing makes me feel like you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home