Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tuesday Treat

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Standnow.org it’s an anti-genocide student coalition.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
Probably about a 7-8, quite often I don’t remember exactly what I dreamt about, just how it made me feel.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
Yeah, and I still have her, Molly. My black lab/golden retriever.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
I’d want to be in a funny commercial so I guess some sort of beverage.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Butterscotch!


I’m reading a really good book right now, A Song for Summer, by Eva Ibbotson. It takes place right before World War 2. I’ll probably have more on it later.

I’m waiting to finish this book before I start the third book in the Great and Terrible Beauty series.

I’m going skiing Thursday with my uncle, which should be fun.

I don’t think that there’s really anything else to write about.

Enjoy testing :)

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Appetizer
Mahhhh...I don't know any!!!

Soup
If I do dream I hardly ever remember...other wise it's bound o be a 2...

Salad
Yes...we had a lot. But I only loved Nido our huge German Shepherd!

Main Course
Pfft...That's easy IPODS!!!

Dessert
ooooooooo...RUNTS!



Testing is just grand...=p!!!

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger MHanson said...

Appetizer - Bruschetta on freshly made whole grain bread

Name a great website you would recommend to others.
http://www.peace-evolutions.com
Its a great place to look for books and events celebrating the possibility of world peace. (Okay, I just found this five minutes ago, but it looks like a cool website. I'm going to look at it tonight some more.)

Soup
Roasted tomato and red bell pepper soup, homemade, of course.

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
I remember usually 2 to 5 dreams every night. I have worked with my dreams for quite a while. Before I started, I rarely remembered my dreams.

Salad
Apple, Walnut, Raisin, Sunflower Seed, Yogurt, Blueberry, and Raspberry Salad. I can't remember all of the ingredients but it tastes really good. :)

Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name? We had an ugly poodle something mix named Jocko. Don't look at me that way; I didn't name it.

Main Course
Homemade spaghetti sauce over whole grain noodles. Cheesy-garlic bread is a must. Homemade is required.

If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

I would also want some humor in it. It would have to be for some kind of service organization that I really liked. Something to help the poor or education or something like that.

Dessert
Pumpkin pie without whipped topping. Definetely not store bought.

What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
None, can't stand it anymore. (Maybe if it was homemade...naw)

 
At 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
blogger.com

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
10

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
Yellow Lab Brandy

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Dean Guitar

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Butterscotch

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home