Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer
How are you today?
I suppose I’m okay. How about yourself?

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
House, Women’s Murder Club, and there’s not really anything else.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Driving to a funeral, it was a blizzard and we were driving behind a semi.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Denmark! Or New Zealand!

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
My big high point sweatshirt and shorts


I have practice for solo ensemble today… Yay. I’m completely not excited for it.

Congrats to Tesha, making the buzzer shot to win last night’s game!

And Haylee for winning.

And I suppose I should be going to class….

Good Bye

6 Comments:

At 9:49 AM , Blogger Becca said...

Appetizer
How are you today?
okayish

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
House, Wildfire, and Gilmore Girls.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Not sure about that one.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Anywhere

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
sweat pants, a cami, with a small guy shirt, but some times instead of the pants it's a piar of shorts.

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Bryan said...

Appetizer
How are you today?
sluggish

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
pimp my ride, run’s house, and football.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
going to my house when it was pouring rain and we had bad headlights.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
France

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
pajama pants.

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer
How are you today?
Mad, in pain

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Eureka 7, bleach, death note

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
Riding with my dad and seen a tornado

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
New Zealand or not at all

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
what i'm wearing right now

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

Today:
I'm good. I'm grounded and I am babysitting all weekend. So that puts a downer on my list!

3 T.V show's:
I don't have any but I watch SCRUBS the most!

Scariest weather:
I was in the area a tornado was in. It was in the same town in but it was just a bit southof where we were!

Another country:
Ireland

Sleep clothes:
My flannel skull pj pants and a tanktop or shirt...

I miss Tesha and Haylee!!!!!! =(

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger The Chibi guy said...

Appetizer
How are you today?

Sooo HappieHYPER

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

Scrubs, family guy, king of Queens

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Tokyo Japan!!!! or Palermo Sicily!!!!

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

Umm... isn't that a little personal *cough, cough*

My Emo awesome pj's that i forgot to tell you I bought:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home