Monday's Munch
AppetizerWho was the last person you hugged?
Tamra! Thanks girlie I needed it. Love you tons!
Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Wash your hair. Then it looks pretty.
Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
The sun.
Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Kids- Their happy and so cheerful.
Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
Harry Potter books? Umm… Hunger’s Bride. Either of them. Or a Sweet Far Thing.
So the Sparta Girls’ Basketball team are Regional Champs! Great games girls. They’re off to Steven’s Point this Thursday. Good luck.
This weekend was great! Went to Step Up 2 on Friday. It was great. Loved the dancing. Saturday ended up going out to the school forest to ski, although none of my ski’s fit me to I hiked with Molly. Which was quite amusing since the snow was as deep as her. Sunday had 4-H, not all that much fun.
Anyways, I’m going to go work, or something.
Buhbye

9 Comments:
Appetizer
I don't know...I think my mom.
Soup
Do something different with your hair every once in a while. The same look gets old. And confidence makes anything look good. Most of the time.
Salad
Light.
Main Course
Buildings. It takes long time for them to change. And they will be around, almost forever. Like good friends.
Dessert
The Likes of Me. I think so anyway.
Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
Myself
Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Go Emo or Goth
Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
Death
Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Sadness
Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
Prey
Appetizer
Megan
Soup
Perfect way to clean and destress yourself first put on a clay mask that drys and is deep cleaning then like at night take a bubble bath they both help you relax and clean you in some and can help you sleep.
Salad
paint
Main Course
Not sure. Things that can touch anybody's heart in some way.
Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
Pretties, Uglies, I think.
Yeah I have yet to finish Specials. :(
Anyway have a good day.
Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
Matt- but he really doesnt count, so Chloe.
Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Anti-frizz, gotta love it
Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
a rubber duckie
Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
yes
Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
20,000 lueges under the sea or the prince and the pauper.
Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged? um tamra she just hugged me. lol
Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
keep your hair long.
Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
DUCKY!!!
Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
portraits
Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
um the ghost hunters strangest cases.
Who was the last person you hugged?
I believe it was you.
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
ummm have you looked at me lately do you think i would have a beauty tip?!
well actually I do, keep your hair up and out of your face, it helps keep the oils from your hair reaching your face and causing acne or pimples.
What does the color yellow make you think of?
My brother Will or my potential new dance costume.
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
Photographing manga,*nervous laugh*
What was the longest book you ever read?
You just had to ask a question like that!!!
ummm... this is going to take a while...umm probably the japanese text book... I really have no idea.
So step up two was awesome!!!
I soo want to see step up one now so if you have it, you give it to me now!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
My parents
Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
sorry I don't know anything
Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
joyful things
Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
landscapes I love the country
Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
Mine would definitely be the wheel of time THE SHADOW RISING (book 4)
Appetizer
My neighbor. I know, I know, but my wife is out of town and my neighbor needed help. I helped and she hugged me afterwards.
Soup
Shave your head
Salad
Sunshine
Main Course
The earth. Rocks, water, volcanoes, etc.
Dessert
A Tale of Two Cities. Okay, so not the longest in number of pages, but I had to read it in High School and I thought it was boring so it just seems like the longest book I ever read.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home