Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hi everyone, I hope everyone's day is going well. It's national Forfather Day. Anyways, Tesha, Angela, and I start basketball practice on the 3rd. We have a new coach this year. I wish we still had Coach Anderson. Our new coach is to in to winning to much. He said that his team's going to be running and winning almost all of their games. We've always had to do tons of running but I hope we don't have to do more than last year. Well, that's all I'm going to write now so Buh bye, CHloe

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

I can't wait. I want to start Basketball now. If there was anything in the world that I could do year round it would be BB. But I have to practise from now on. I have not been on a team for 1 whole year. It is a good thing that I have practised in the summer and in the fall. If I didn't then I would be horible right now. We'll see what happens at the first practise. I hope I still have my touch.

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

Well, I really wish we didn't have to have practice every day after school. It would be better if it was like 3 times in the week! I guess at this age coaches want to start with that whole winning thing, and the running will have its good advantages just like the winning will! I am just mad that I still have to put up with coach Isensee or whatever. Oh well, I will have to make the best of it. I am glad that you had a good Christmas. I miss you. Can't wait until school starts again! LOVE you bunches Tesha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home