Hi everyone. I think everyone knows by know that I have braces. I went into LaCrosse this morning and got them on. It went pretty well, besides when one of the brackets didn't stay on so they had to put it back on. It didnt' hurt as I thought it would, which I'm glad. It's so odd to eat because I have brackets on the back of my teeth and it won't allow me to completely chew. I chose mettelic blue for the color bands. Well, I have about 730 more days to go. That's all for now,
Chloe
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hi everyone! How is everybody doing today? I'm d...
- Hey Hey Hey, How's everyone doing? I'm doing we...
- Hey everyone! It's alittle bit wet and slippery o...
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! I hope that ...
- Hi everyone, I hope everyone's day is going well. ...
- I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. Noth...
- Hello everyone, I hope your having a better day t...
- Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! ...
- Howdy, how was everyone's day? Mine was okay. I st...
- Another busy weekend has came and gone. This week...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Well, it is good that it did not hurt that much.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home