Hi everyone! How is everybody doing today? I'm doing great. A little bit tired but that's okay. For the last 3 days I've really started to appreciate water. My dad and I are working downstairs to make the basement into a rec room. To do that my dad needed to continue working on the basement he needed to take apart the plumbing. So we have no water in the kitchen and bathrooms. It's quite annoying to have to come over to my grandparent’s house after working down in the basement to clean up and take showers instead of just being able to cleanup at my house. Since my dad is not a plumber, (well, he went to school for electrician and carpentry) he makes mistakes that make us spend another 10 minutes to correct. But anyways we're hoping to get the water back by tonight. I'm getting braces tomorrow, unfortunately. I think that I'm going to be getting red or blue for my braces. What do you think? It’s my mom’s birthday today so Happy Birthday Mom! I finished the 6th Harry Potter book over the weekend. It's really good! I think that the 5th book probably is the best one yet. What does everyone think? Well, adios for now,
Chloe
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hey Hey Hey, How's everyone doing? I'm doing we...
- Hey everyone! It's alittle bit wet and slippery o...
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! I hope that ...
- Hi everyone, I hope everyone's day is going well. ...
- I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. Noth...
- Hello everyone, I hope your having a better day t...
- Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! ...
- Howdy, how was everyone's day? Mine was okay. I st...
- Another busy weekend has came and gone. This week...
- Hello everyone, It's snowing again. Yeah! My paren...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Well, for your braces I think you should get blue. I don't know why but blue looks better then red on you. About the H.P. books I have never read them I never will so I could not give you a anwser to that one. Hope you get water soon.
I think you should get blue braces. Yeah I know your favorite color is red, but I think blue would look better on you! Good Luck getting your braces today!
Love,
Latesha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home