Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Hey everyone! It's alittle bit wet and slippery outside if you didnt' notice. Well, I dont' really have anything to write about but I am taking a break from my other projects so I decided to write something. There's nothing much going on with me except I'm getting braces in 8 days. Tesha, Angela, and I all have our first basketball practice today. I'm not so sure how my knees will cooperate for me. But oh well. If anyone's intrested in gymnastics I have a few websites that have clips from compitions that I found quite intresting. The first one is probably one of my favorite athletes, Carley Patterson, (she won the gold medal all around). www.carlypatterson.com/ then click on multimedia and then click videos. The other one is www.hammtwins.com/videos/ Paul Hamm is the one who won the gold medal all around. Morgan is a gymnast too. I got to meet Morgan on the plane coming back from New York last year. I got a picture with him it was awesome! Have you ever meet someone famous? Well, I got to go now, I'll post more later. Chloe

4 Comments:
yeah I have meet Dick Trickle he was a nascar driver and i have meet Brett Favre when we was up here hunting. Did you know he owns some land close to sparta.
The only famous person I have ever met is Sean Henn. He is a pitcher for the Yankees. He is my cousin
I have met Walter Payton. He was at a Bears training camp in La Crosse in 1997 or 98. I got my hat signed by him.
richard, John Elway also owns some land in Sparta. As a matter of fack his sister lives in sparta.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home