Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hey Hey Hey, How's everyone doing? I'm doing well. Last night was our first practice as I said a million times before. We have a new head coach but the assisstante coach is still the same from last year. Our new coach is basically a coach carter. I like him and he seems really nice. He's having us do this new drill, 11. 11 is when you run 11 lenghths of the gym floor then you run 9 then you run 7 then 5 then 3 then 1. It's not to fun. We have several new people coming out for basketball. But anyways I think we're going to have a good team this year. My dog, Molly has to go into surgery on friday becuase she has a syste on her eye. I feel so bad for her. Well, it's moring meeting so I better go,
Chloe.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Those 11,9,7,5,3,1 things were more like NOT FUN! I can still feelpain from them. Not to much pain but enough to say I am in pain. I hope your dog gets better soon.

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger RLT said...

Well sorry about your dog but at least when you run it helps alot for basketball

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home