Friday, January 13, 2006
Hey people! What's up with everyone? Nothing news here except I have to go to the dentist soon because I broke off the brackets and I have to get them back on. Darn it! I really don't want to go back so soon. I don't really have a whole lot to say. Last night Coach Arneson choose the 10 people he wants to play the first game for the red team. I didnt' make it because my knees which I knew I wouldn't make it so I wasn't to upset. Tesha made it which is no surprise. Good job Tesh. Well, I don't really have anything else to say so I'll write more later.

3 Comments:
Maybe you will get to play in the next game. HaHa, I hope it don't hurt when you go back. Have fun! LOL!
So what team did you make then?
i made the yellow team
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home