Monday, January 16, 2006
How was everyone's weekend? Mine was better than I excepted. Practice on friday wasn't to fun. I got so mad at Coach Issensee! I was gaurding Becca and she was holding the ball right out in front of her. What would you do if you were on defence? Either slap it away or force a jump ball. I put my hand on the ball and forced it to be a jump. I swear I dont' think Issensee knows the diffenition of a jump. He said, "I've had enough of this fooling around! Go sit out." Then he goes on about how he's going to play the people who want to play and not just fool around. Not like it's a big threat to me because he's going to need someone with experience and ball handling skills to play on tuseday. Well, anyways after that terrible practice Tesha and I went to my grandparents house for dinner then we went to Glory Road. It was very good. Then we drove Tesha home. On Saturday I woke up at 9 and then rode my bike around town alittle while. Came home and Dana called asking if I wanted to go to the Holmen Gymnastics Meet. It's been about a month since Dana's talked to her old teammates. Holmen won the Mississippi meet last year. They train at the UW-L gym. Holmen has a very powerful talented team and it wouldn't surprise me if they win again this year. We had to come home earlier because I had to baby-sit and Matt (Dana's boyfriend) needed her car so he could fix it. I was so tired and yet I had to baby-sit 4 kids and get them to bed. It went pretty well, we played Kids On Stage. Then we played doctor, I was the paitent that feel off a cliff from 3,000 feet onto a cement sidewalk. I was paralized, in a coma, and my kidneys were messed up. I'm so surprised I survived. :D On Sunday I had a birthday party to go to. We went swimming at Super 8. It was so much fun! Then I came home and watched the Teddy Bears lose. Today is the Martin Luther King Jr. community edvent in LaCrosse. I have to go since my dad was basically incharge of putting together the edvent. Tomarrow is our first basketball game against Tomah. It's at Meadowview. I'm not to nervous even though I dont' think we're going to do to well since we only have 3 players on our team that's had some experience. Oh well, it sould be fun. Well, I'll write more later.

4 Comments:
About the practise I agree with you I don't think he knows what he is talking about. The game will go well. For those of you who would like to go like Chloe said it is at the middle school, the time is 4:00. Sounds like your weekend went better then mine. I am going to be putting a post up here soon. It should be done before lunch.
At least the Bears made it to the playoffs.
So I take it you dont like Issensee to much do you. If you give him a chance you might like him.
I've had 2 years to give him a chance as a coach. I don't mind him as a person but when he's coaching I don't like him.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home