Monday, January 02, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years! I hope that everyone had a great week. I did. The weekend I just hung out with my family and celebrated Christmas. Then on Monday I had Tesha comeover for a sleepover. We went ice-skating on the hockey rink. It wasnt' completly frozen but it was frozen enough to skate. Tesha and I were both in ice-skating for awhile during 1-3rd grade, I think. She passed me up on our last year. She's so good I wish she could continue having private lessons. Then we went home and watched two movies, one I dont' remember the name then we watched Honey. Honey is a movie about a hip-hop dance. At the end we tried to do the dance. We had so much fun because neither of us could do it. The next morning my sister came in and jumped on the bed to wake us up. We then went downstairs and had breakfast then we went to LaCrosse. We went to the mall. I have been debting weither or not I should get my ears peirced I finally decided that I should with some influence from Tesha. So we found a peircing place and I choose my earings and then I sat down. Tesha held my hand and then the person said 3 and I jump becuase the guns are so loud and it scared me a little then I started laughing. I thought it was quite funny, one reason is that Tesha was probably more excited for me than I was. I also picked out 2 other pairs of earrings. Then Tesha and Sara and I went to go shopping. Tesh and I picked out best friend rings. Sara saw a big sis, lil sis necklaces that she liked. The store didnt' have any but Sara and I found soem in Iowa City. Then we went home and Tesha had to leave. Then we went home On Thursday we left to go to Iowa City to visit my grandparents. On the first day there we went shopping. Then my parents went shoppign for my grandparents. We also went to their library. It's really nice! Then we went home and opened presents. Then on New Year's Eve we watched baseball movies. A Leage of Their Own, and The Rookie. They both are so good. Then on Sunday we went to church and then went to Old Country Buffet and drove home. I finished the fifth book in Harry Potter. It was really good! I won't say anymore in case someone doesn't know what happens. The Packer's won on Sunday! Yeah! Well that was my week. I'll write more later. Chloe

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Blogger (akw)Stretch said...

Wow, what a busy weekend. You had a extremely busy weekend. I wrote a post saying what I did.

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Tesha D. said...

Yeah busy weekend! I am happy that you got your ears pierced! I had fun at your house! It would have been great to get us on camera trying to dance lol. Well, buh bye

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

It sounds like you had a very fun weekend.
Mine was going ok,
but when the Packers beat the Seahawks that really made my weekend much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home