Well I am in Mexico. I cannot believe it! The scenery is breath-taking and so far it hasn´t rained... knock on wood. Yesterday we went to Mont Albine. It´s gorgeous and so intresting. We also went to a large market. That´s a place you could spend all day at and not get bored. Today we might be going to the Tule Tree. That should be intresting. This morning there was a protest going on, we were guessing close to 300,000 it was amazing. I´m taking a lot of pictures. We´ve been here for four days now and have about 6 more days. I wish it was longer, there´s so much to do and see!
Well, I better get going. I will try to get online again sometime this trip, no promises though.
Chloe
Saturday, October 27, 2007
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- So with the meeting last night with the Mexico gro...
- A few pictures from a long car ride with my favori...
- So I’m going down to Mexico in 23 days as part as ...
- Attention: Adam and Ricky don’t read because it’s ...
- One of my favorite projects that I have. Basicall...
- Well this weekend was really fun! Friday my mom wo...
- Second post of the year, in the third week of scho...
- Good morning everyone,I am so glad to be back at s...
- Yes! Finally, all done with Musical Theater, I me...
- Whoo hoo! Well, I had a great weekend! I got to ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Chloe,
I am glad you are having fun. I am happy for you. I cant wait to see your pictures, and hear all about your experances. I love you lots,
Tamra Jennell
PS: NO Apple Pie. LOL
I hope you have fun im not we are doing testing. i dont like it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home