Monday, January 14, 2008

Ho-Hum...

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Twizzlers! They're my favorite movie snack.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
I don't know, probably around 1997.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
Echloay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
I'm very picky about the fruit that I eat.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I went skating yesterday and I will dance today.


This weekend was pretty fun. Watched Haylee and Tesha's basketball game.
Tesha's team lost, but she had a great game with 11 points, several assists, and a steal (I believe...) Oh yea, she got a bruised forhead as well.
Haylee won, she played well. 4 points and a nice steal. Oh and a travel. :).

Anyways I stayed the night at Haylees, which is always fun.
Then went home, cleaned, watched some tv, read, wrote, played speed scrabble by myself, and of course watched the Packer game.
Then I went out to the Kaftans. We watched half of Stardust and made fun of Bleach, annoying Hattie. :) HeHe Such fun. I stayed the night there, and came back into town on Sunday morning. And sunday was kind of a nonexciting day.

I don't really have any new books that I'm reading...

Oh yea, I didn't get the job at the library, :( Oh well.

Well I'm going to go write my voicethread script, Maybe...
Chloe

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Srry you didn't get the job.

 
At 6:05 AM , Blogger Tamra Jennell said...

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Resess peices

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
Really Really early becasue even before internert was in most peoples houses, my dad's work had it and I would go play on their computer when my dad couldnt find day care.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
Amratay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
I am very picky about what my cat eats or plays with. And I am sure that will get worse when Amanda has Emma Leigh.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I worked yesterday and I will play in my car today.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Deathmask Duplicant said...

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Popcorn... DUH!

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
1994

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
Oejay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
My computer specifications.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I finally ate Solid food yesterday, and I get to see Cloverfield today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home