I have several blogs that I keep track of and check up each day. Most of them are major readers and have several book reviews. One of them is As My World Turns. I always liked these “Friday Feasts”, even though she posts’ them on Saturdays now. So I figured I’m going to post a couple, probably not on Fridays, or maybe on Fridays, undecided yet. So here’s the first one.
Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?
Photography! All the way! I love it.
Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
Josh paid for a muffin for me yesterday morning. Thanks J
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
I’m probably a 6ish; I am emotional, yes, but not overly so. Which I’m very glad about.
Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
I would defiantly spend all day if it was interesting and if I was talking to someone who means a lot to me.
Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
Cold, about 68. Give or take some.
Okay, your turn, answer, if you want to.
I never got the chance to say this, hope everyone had a good break. I know that it went on to long for me. But I did have a good time. I’m really enjoying my favorite present, a Cannon S5 from my parents!
Update on Haylee and Tesha:
Haylee’s enjoying school and playing post on Varsity Basketball. Tesha’s not really enjoying school and point on JV. Both of them won their games last Friday. Tesha coming out with a bruised knee bone and a black eye. Haylee with a basket. It was tons of fun watching them but I am so glad I didn’t go out for basketball this year.
I just recently put in an application at the library for Jan’s old job. I have my fingers crossed for a positive response.
Reading a great book right now, Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Try pronouncing that name. The other books I have going are The Wolf by Steven Herrick. Rubber Houses by Ellen Yeomans. And Keeping You a Secret by Julie Ann Peters.
Dance is going well, but I might not be able to keep dancing if I get the job. We got to see our outfits yesterday. They’re really cool. Sparkly too.
Well I will try to post more later.
Until then, Goodbye.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
My blog is about my thoughts, on books that I'm reading, my day, and anything else that I want to talk about.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- GRRR.....Haylee sent me this link last night, and ...
- Well I am in Mexico. I cannot believe it! The sc...
- So with the meeting last night with the Mexico gro...
- A few pictures from a long car ride with my favori...
- So I’m going down to Mexico in 23 days as part as ...
- Attention: Adam and Ricky don’t read because it’s ...
- One of my favorite projects that I have. Basicall...
- Well this weekend was really fun! Friday my mom wo...
- Second post of the year, in the third week of scho...
- Good morning everyone,I am so glad to be back at s...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
Appetizer
For me would have to be black and white sketching. Of anything I like seeing the detailsomeone can make without any color.
Soup
Uhm, I don't remember I got a free lunch from my dad on Friday.
Salad
I don't know. I'm emotional but not like in a way where people can tell. I keep them to myself all the time. I don't like cry at things all the time. Or get mad at someone all the time. Happy is an emotion I show all the time. So I'm going to say 5 which I would count as normal.
Main Course
Hardly at all. If I want to talk to someone I talk to them in person.
Dessert
70
:(
Appetizer
Painting. I like Impressionism the most.
Soup
Can’t really remember. I think April, a friend from Tomah paid.
Salad
I think a 5 or 6, when I want to be.
Main Course
Not very long.
Dessert
around 70 or so.
Appetizer
That’s a tough one... umm... I would have to go with photography
Soup
Like from a restaurant? Saturday and my dad paid.
Salad
Depends some only a one or two others a six or seven but on more recently a ten,
Main Course
Some of the morning but then on some days it can be all day
Dessert
In the winter maybe around 70 I don’t we have it on during the summer.
Ha I commented. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home