Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Some questions for all music lovers

Of all the bands and artists in your collection, of which one do you own the most albums?
Probably Avril Lavigne

What was the last song you listened to?
The Party Scene by All Time Low

What’s in your CD player right now?
Umm... A Mix of Mine

What are your favorite instruments?
Piano, then French Horn

Who’s your favorite local artist/band?
Draggle I suppose

What was the last show you attended?
Would that count the high school choir concert?

What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
High School show choir of RENT!

What’s the worst band you’ve ever seen in concert?
I don't know...

What band do you love musically but hate the members of?
I wouldn't be able to tell you.

What is the most musically involved you have ever been?
Choir and Band

What show are you looking forward to?
Wicked

What is your favorite band shirt?
Don't have one, :(

What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Enrique Iglesias

What musician would you like to be in love with you for a day?
Enrique Iglesias

What was your last musical "phase" before you wised up?
Hmm, I'd have to say screamo, I mean I still like some songs...

Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Solo Ozzy

Did you know that filling out this meme makes you a music geek?
Sure, why not

What was the greatest decade for music?
90/20 Either of those two

What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Definatly RENT!

Who is your favorite artist who is much better live than on a recording?
Boys Like Girls, they're live versions are a lot better than recorded.

Do you have a hidden desire to be a popular musician?
Not really

Have you ever used drugs to enhance the music experience?
Nope

What was the last song you heard that gave you a chill?


Where would you be without music?
Still here, not in choir, and I wouldn't be a painist, or a singer, or an iPod owner. That would be sad!

Stolen from As My World Turns

2 Comments:

At 4:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the last song you listened to?
Gears Of War

What’s in your CD player right now?
Megadeth

What are your favorite instruments?
All

Who’s your favorite local artist/band?
Draggle/Requiem

What was the last show you attended?

Would that count the high school choir concert?

What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to? Friends party all Metal


What’s the worst band you’ve ever seen in concert?
Hick concert :(

What band do you love musically but hate the members of?
Marilyn Manson

What is the most musically involved you have ever been?
All about Guitar

What show are you looking forward to?
Ozzfest

What is your favorite band shirt?
Arch enemy

What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Dimbage but he's dead

What musician would you like to be in love with you for a day?
Angela Gossow

What was your last musical "phase" before you wised up?
Punk

Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Solo Ozzy, but Ozzy would be nothing without his band Members

Did you know that filling out this meme makes you a music geek?
It makes Me a Metalhead

What was the greatest decade for music?
When Led Zeppelin became a band

What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Rocky

Who is your favorite artist who is much better live than on a recording? Death

Do you have a hidden desire to be a popular musician?
Just a Musician nothing more

What was the last song you heard that gave you a chill?
My Apocalypse

Where would you be without music?
In the same sad state I'm in

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger Ali(solation) said...

The most albums I own would be Atreyu.


Last song?
Roser Lover's Manifesto - Ecotone

Whats in my CD player?
Nothing I don't listen to anything in my CD player.

What are your favorite instruments?
Uhm, Drums...then guitar...then piano...then Clarinet.

Local?
That's hard too choose I really don't want too. Because I am friends with most of the poeple in all of the bands I know. And all the people are skilled in there own way's.

Last show attended?
I was at pep band on Tuesday on the 19th I'm going to the warehouse.

Greatest show?
Wicked in New york.

Worst band ever seen in concert?
I haven't seen any YET!

Good music bad members?
Uhm I don't know...

Most musicall involved?
Well band...marching...concerts...pep-band. It's a very devoting type of thing.

What show am I looking forward too?
The Warehouse on the 19th

Fav. Band Shirt?
My Alesana T-shirt.

Musician want to hang out with?
I want too hang out with Shawn Milke...he's amazing. He's in the Band Alesana. He play's the keyboard, guitar, and he is the screamer/other vocals in the band.

In love with for a day?
SHAWN MILKE

Musical like?
Well I liked the same for as long as I can remember. But I had a stage where I listened too some more Rap then usual. But now I don't. I can't stand Rap/Country/pop pretty much anything other then...Screamo, Rock, post hardcore, Alternative, metal.

Sabbath or Solo-Ozzy?
NONE jk...uhm probably Sabbath

greatst decade?
I don't know I would say right now because I'm living right now. tehehe!

Favorite movie soundtrack...
Punisher

favorite live band?
I would have to say Boy's like girls or Godsmack.

Hidden desire too become musician?
Yes...I do! Either in a ROCK band...or Clarinetist in a top Symphonic band group!

Used drugs to enhance the music experience?
Uhm, NO I haven't used that at all why would I do that for music. I LOVE MUSIC!

Last song heard that gave me a chill?
I don't get that!

Where would I be without music?
Well I wouldn't have half the friends I have. I wouldn't have something too look forward too everyday all day. And I wouldn't have anything in common wtih my bff Jessica. It would just plainly suck! I wouldn't have an ipod that I love dearly! I wouldn't look the way I do without music! I would be very very moody witout music! so let's just keep music!!! FOREVER!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home