Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?
Pineapple, all the way!

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
My friend Patti Reimann

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
Either Tesha's or Haylees. Hmm...

Main Course
Name something you do too often.
Talk

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.
I really like travel because it's freedom.

4 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?
I really don't have a favorite fruit I like fruits.

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
Seth he's a really great person to talk too once you get him talking.

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
One of my friends houses

Main Course
Name something you do too often.
Push ups. Sad I know

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like having the 2 greatest friends in the world because they care about me.

I really like helping people because it gives me a purpose.

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Mack D said...

Peaches. Pears. Bananas. Apples. Mango. Pineapple. I am not to picky.

I don't really know.

Don't know that either.

Still don't know. We should go back to the food questions.

I really like to run and be active because it completely frees my mind from the stresses of life.

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Tamra Jennell said...

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?
Bannanas hands down

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?
My Grandfater

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?
matts or joes

Main Course
Name something you do too often.
Talk, as most of you know

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.
I really like guitar because its fun and lets me express myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home