Monday Meal
AppetizerWhat is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Miller, my father’s last name. I wouldn’t change my name, but it would be kind of cool to have another middle name.
Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I would defiantly use bright colors the most with unique designs. I don’t know what style I’d use.
Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Least favorite… I got it, taking out the compost!
Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
I really have two things that really scare me, bridges and major ships. Neither of those are because of past events.
Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I am sitting at my desk at school. I can see the computer, my orange, and Megan talking to a visitor.
Friday: went to the girls game, Tesha’s team lost, but she played very well. Haylee’s team won but she didn’t play to well.
Saturday: met about Kathryn Clarenbach and what Ali and I are going to be doing for that project.
Sunday: Church, then came home and watched the football games. L
My weekend was great, and the thing that completely made my weekend was that my skating rink got plowed (it’s not mine but it’s where I skate) So I am very excited because I get to go skating soon! Yay!
I read Extras this weekend, the fourth book in the Uglies series.
Well that’s all I have for now.

2 Comments:
Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle is Kayelle ( KL is how you preannounce it. K L = Kayelle) No I wouldn’t change any names.
Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I would use red the most along with blues and most likely cotton or polyester. I don’t like wool. I don’t know what style but I would design mostly dresses or shirts. I would make anything stand out and noticeable.
Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Dishes, why, because doing them dries out my hands and makes them bright red.
Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Big spiders. I don’t mind small spiders but big spiders just creep me out. I don’t know if it could be trace back, but I don’t think so.
Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
Chase talking to a visitor, a plant and Mr. Kennedy at a table.
Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Carl, it was my Grandfathers name, he was a good man, but I don't lke the middle name Carl. To respect my Grandfather I wouldn't want another middle name.
Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
Black, I am all for the street, goth and emo looks
Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Life is my least favorite chore
Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Knowing that I might lose someone close to me
Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I am sitting at my desk at school. My Lamb Of God wallpaper, My backpack, my life slowly passing by.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home